Recertifying with NOMSDC is a necessity for business owners that wants to continue accessing business development, networking, educational programming and purchasing opportunitie. Certified minority owned companies are required to renew their certification on an annual basis. When your certification is about to expire, follow the steps below and renew today:
- Complete the re-certification online application verifying your company's NAIC codes and descriptions. For the re-certification fee a credit card payment can be made online or a check can be mailed to NOMSDC.
- Fees are based on annual revenue:
1. $300 for revenue between $0 - $10,000,000
2. $400 for revenue between $10,000,001 - $50,000,000
3. $500 for revenue between $50,000,001 - above
- The signed application must be submitted to NOMSDC. In addition, mail a copy of the most recent federal tax return and a check (if not paying by credit card) to NOMSDC, 737 Bolivar Rd. Ste 4500, Cleveland, OH 44115