The Northern Ohio Minority Supplier Development Council (NOMSDC) is a Nonprofit regional affiliate of the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC). We prepare Minority Business Enterprises (MBEs) to become preferred suppliers in Northern Ohio. We certify that businesses are at least 51% owned, operated and controlled by MBE's. Minority businesses are defined as; African American, Hispanic, Asian and Native American. We serve 38 counties in Northern Ohio.
Our Role Includes:
- Supporting economic development and growth in Northern Ohio and encouraging the procurement of goods and services from local minority owned businesses
- Drawing attention to the benefits of Supplier Diversity
- Certifying minority owned enterprises (MBEs)
- Supporting the business needs of minority business owners and our corporate members
Supplier Development provides individualized coaching in the areas of Leadership development:
- Operational Strategies - Assess and assistance refining operational strategies
- Marketing - Define and assist with developing marketing strategies
- Access to Capital - Assess financials and assist with identifying and securing loan
- Deal Making - Define negotiating parameters & assist with identifying & securing purchasing opportunities.